Your Children to Do Well in School Updated on May 6, 2021 By Daniel Wong 27 Comments Do you have trouble motivating your children to study? It’s a common problem that I see in my coaching work with pre-teens and teens . I notice that many parents approach this problem in the wrong way. In this article, I’m going to explain 10 principles for motivating children to do well in school. FREE BONUS Enter your email below to download a PDF summary of this article. The PDF contains all the tips found here, plus 3 exclusive bonus tips that you’ll only find in the PDF. SEND ME THE PDF! 1. Don’t annoy your children One of the keys to motivating your children to work hard is not to annoy them. This may seem odd at first, as we’re used to parents getting annoyed with children, not vice versa. But relationships are a two-way street, and parents can also annoy children. If your children are continually upset with you over things you say or do, they will fi...
Comments
Post a Comment