there’s one thing I’ve learned from being self-employed as a writer , it’s that motivation is a complex and fickle beast. Some days, I’m in a groove—I can crank out articles left and right, only taking a quick break to refill my coffee or eat lunch. Other days, I have to force myself not to surf Reddit and run unimportant errands. When motivation has to be intrinsic (meaning there’s no boss breathing down your neck to get things done), it can be harder to come by. Below, you’ll find a series of research-backed tips and tricks that entrepreneurs swear by when they’re stuck:1-To make strategy for success This is my go-to strategy. Over the past few years, I’ve identified the times when I’m most productive: 7:30 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday. I make sure to schedule the work that requires the most focus during these windows. I’ll never leave an article that’s due on a Monday morning, for example, for Friday afternoon because I know it’s unlikely I’ll muster the ment...
Comments
Post a Comment